No, not THAT home.
No, NOT Ireland. Or the Isle of Man.
But the rest of our wonderful (dis)United Kingdom will soon be yours.
But that’s not good enough for the readers of Blue Moon, who are desperate to leave these shores, and aghast at the thought of a foreign travel ban.
As I often say, many people have no idea about the UK, dividing it into London/Cornwall/north Norfolk/Edinburgh and “The North”.
FIVE SIX reasons to holiday in the UK.
1. Fish and Chips – We have the best fish and chips in the world.
And meringues, oddly.
2. Music in pubs – England invented music and our pubs are famous for playing a wide range of “popular” music released between 1980 and 1988.
3. Wine gardens – England is famed for the prompt, friendly service in its wine gardens, championed by politicians and normal people alike.
4. Sandy beaches. Our 7,723 miles of coastline provide sandy beaches and GUARANTEED sun 365 days of the year.
5. Outdoor sports. Following recent refurbishment the artificial ski slope at Sheffield is back to it challenging best.
With après-ski activities at Chez RetiredMartin if Mrs RM hasn’t finished the craft cans.
6. Pointless pub discussions. People travel from miles around to have arguments over the correct word for a bread roll.
From the 12 April, you can join them.